Written by ELO

Words are Everything.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It was a Terrible Summer of Discontent

The Bum-out started in June and is still playing out half-way thru October.

Illness, infection, aging has that affect on you if you're not looking too closly. On Monday, I had obstructing parts of me surgically removed. With a laser, really, but able to go home the same day. The pay-off to the Procedure will be revealed Friday, to see if it did what it was supposed to do.

It's at times like this that you realize how much of what you do is taken for granted. Not a good thing at any time, but especially as you get on in years as I have.

On top of that, in June, the new ACER Vista Laptop I bought to keep up with the happenings in the New Windows Operating System took a dump at the start of my infection.

When things start going bad things really go bad.

Maybe there's a light at the end of this tunnel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home